|6 × 2 × 1 in
Dark Side of the Moon – Midnight – DK Weight Yarn
- This high twist yarn is one of the most unique dye techniques we offer.
- The colors are gradient over a 2-inch area and does not seem to pool much in the knitting.
- The effect gives 5-7 stitches of pop of color and then back to the main color of the skein.
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- 245 yds, 100gr 3.5oz
- Yarn is made in Peru, Dyed in the USA
I love this yarn
This is exactly what I needed in my knitting life right now! I absolutely love the dye of the yarn and the feel of the beautiful yarn. I am making a shawl/cowl for a Christmas present and it is so fun to work with. The "surprise" pops of color are not overwhelming, but discreet enough to keep it interesting! Unbelieveable talent to dye in this manner....thank you! Hopefully, there will be more color combos in the future!?
Prompt service. Beautiful yarn. Will order again.
Beautiful yarn. Can't wait to plan a project. Researching novelty stitches to highlight the "lights".
Got it rolled in a ball today easy to use! I am making slippers with most of my yarn with wool in it. I made Moonstone bracelets which made me drool over the yarn!