Dark Side of the Moon – Midnight – DK Weight Yarn
- This high twist yarn is one of the most unique dye techniques we offer.
- The colors are gradient over a 2-inch area and does not seem to pool much in the knitting.
- The effect gives 5-7 stitches of pop of color and then back to the main color of the skein.
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- 245 yds, 100gr 3.5oz
- Yarn is made in Peru, Dyed in the USA
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 1 in|
Aegean Sea, Cherry Burst, Dalmatian, Psychedelic, Saffron Spice
Prompt service. Beautiful yarn. Will order again.
Beautiful yarn. Can't wait to plan a project. Researching novelty stitches to highlight the "lights".
Got it rolled in a ball today easy to use! I am making slippers with most of my yarn with wool in it. I made Moonstone bracelets which made me drool over the yarn!
All of Alexandra’s yarns are unique and outstanding. Any knitter or crocheter would be very lucky to work with Alexandra’s yarns. The quality is top of the line, the prices are reasonable, and each skein is a little work of art. Can’t do better than this company for the finest you can buy.