June’s Rain and sunshine brought a gorgeous crop of tulips this year.
Didier’s tulip (Tulipa gesneriana) is an ornamental bulbous plant native to southwest Asia. Ottomans brought it to Europe in the 16th century, and it almost instantly became popular, especially amongst Dutchmen.
This is particularly stunning and is the source of inspiration for Alexandra’s first Box of Sunshine!
June’s Box Contains:
- 2 Skeins of Black Butte yarn.
- 65% Superwash Merino, 15% Yak, 20% Silk
- 438 yds in 4oz
- Each yarn is a different custom color for the month inspired by the image.
- Lots of fun goodies that support the Tulip theme.
- Pattern Inspiration – a link to Ravelry Bundle for fun patterns that would be beautiful in this yarn